Despite Noel being off work sick last Thursday + Friday, we actually made a lot of progress on the house this weekend. By Sunday he was feeling 100 times better, so we finished framing out the half bath downstairs. We still have some really little things left to do as far as framing goes, but it feels pretty good to be able to check that off the list.
Also this weekend, we bought our couch (!!!) which is still pretty crazy to think about. I’ll share pictures with you later this week, because today, I’m going to keep it short and sweet. Since we’re furnishing our entire house, we’re trying to keep costs at bay as much as possible, so I thought I’d share a little budget friendly living room inspiration board with you today.
I’ve been all aboard the gold train for quite some time, but lately, my love for navy as a new neutral color has been growing. And you all know how I feel about reclaimed wood…so this is what happens when those worlds collide.Source List:
- Curtains: Target – Zanotti Window Panel – $55.99
- Light: Urban Outfitters – Triple Tiered Pendant – $64
- Sofa: HOM Furniture – Frency Sofa – $540
- Rug: Rugs USA – Keno Moraccan Shag – $138
- Accent Table: Target – Round Metal Honeycomb Accent Table – $63.99
- Coffee Table: Wayfair – Safavieh Jax Coffee Table – $312.29
- *Alternative Coffee Table: Urban Outfitters – Locust Heritage Coffee Table – $198
- Artwork: Etsy – Wanderlust Gold Foil World Map – $16.97
If you opted for the Urban Outfitters coffee table instead (which I actually like better, but I couldn’t get it to look right in the collage), you’d actually come in under $1100. And if you ask me, that’s not too shabby for a living room as stunning as that. Happy Monday!